We at METS would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our team of experienced professionals. We are here to help you succeed. We know that if you are just starting out, it can be overwhelming to be a “thinking evaluator” and provide your referral source with valuable information needed to “answer their questions”.
Here is a summary of the support we provide:
- We first suggest that you keep your class notes and book close by in the first year. Most of your questions can be answered by going back to the chapter. 80% of the questions we get are in the class manual.
- There are resources available in the “ALUMNI” tab. You can check the “FAQ” link in the “ALUMNI” section. We update past questions and answers from students in each specific category in this section. There are also forms, videos and articles that can assist you. https://roymatheson.com/alumni/
- You can ask your question directly in “Contact Us”. This is for quick clarification about what you learned during the course such as protocols or a response to test. If your question is more specific about a current client or report, you can ask us to contact you so that you can email a more detailed question. https://roymatheson.com/contact-us/
- We are available to review reports and help you interpret your data.
- We provide a zoom meeting for Q&A about specific courses twice a year. Check our website for upcoming events. https://roymatheson.com/
- We can provide a professional mentor upon request.
- The first 90 days after the course, email support is free. This includes answering questions about what tests to choose, interpreting results, and completing testing. It does not include report review.
- After the first 90 days, questions and clinical review that exceeds 15 minutes is billed at $50 in 15-minute segments. This can be by phone or email and depend upon the clinician providing the review or support.
- Zoom Q&A events (when offered) are $50 per person for 1 hour.
- Mentoring will be billed at $175 per hour.
We at METS depend upon our “experienced instructors” to provide support. These are clinicians working in the field and are contracted by METS.
It is our experience that will help you succeed.